February 8th – 15th
with Cassandra Ferland, Aino Siren, and guest teacher Melissa Brasier
Join Cassandra Ferland and Aino Siren for an unforgettable experience at Rhodes Resort, Jamaica. This quiet and spacious plantation is the perfect setting to unwind and escape the winter chill! Situated on the northwest coast of Jamaica on a 500-acre historic property, Rhodes Resort directly faces the Caribbean Sea and includes its own reef-shielded bay, a mile of coastline, and private beach. Just a 10 minute drive away from the excitement of Negril, Rhodes Resort offers something for everyone.
Each day begins with an invigorating asana class on the Sky Deck overlooking the ocean, followed by an ISHTA meditation. Afterwards, breakfast will be served at the resort’s Bayview restaurant. Afternoon classes will alternate between a yin yoga/restorative session, and guest teacher Melissa Brasier’s offering of her signature Hour of Power. Whether you take advantage of the late afternoon yoga class, choose from a wide variety of activities, or simply take in the sun and beauty of your surroundings is up to you. Every offering is optional. This retreat is for YOU, to recharge and renew with the support you need to deepen your practice.
Daily options for activities include:
- Relax and sunbathe by the beach or seawater infinity pool
- Pamper yourself with massage, marma, reiki, or private yoga
- Scuba dive or snorkel 5 miles of coral reefs
- Horseback ride on the beach (swim with a horse if you so choose!)
- Deep sea fishing
- Reef tours with a glass bottom boat
- On-site play field for volleyball and soccer
- Golf at the nearby Negril Hills Golf Club
- Tennis on clay courts at the nearby Sports Complex
- Excursions to see waterfalls, mangroves & crocodiles, Arawak Caves, a luminous lagoon, and more
- Free shuttle bus 4 times daily to and from Negril’s famous 7 mile beach
All levels welcome. Non yoga accommodation options available. For more information or to sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rooms at Rhodes Resort at Rhodes Hall Plantation feature air-conditioning, private bath, elegant Caribbean décor with tiled floors and colorful bed linens, and wifi. Many include full kitchens and ocean views. We will honor room requests on a first come, first serve basis.
*Prices vary upon accommodation, inquire for more details. Cost includes yoga classes, room accommodation, full breakfast, group transport to and from airport, and use of all Rhodes Resort’s facilities
Single room from:
Early Bird: $1480
Double room from:
Early Bird: $1035
Triples/Quads available upon request.
A non refundable deposit of $400 is due by October 15th to secure Early Bird pricing and reserve your room. Full payment is due by December 1st.